Saturday, July 25, 2009

American Standard Bath Products

I recently discovered that American Standard toilet was rated top by Consumer Report magazine. So, I decided to check out their website to see what other products are available. I was surprised to see many attractive bath products. Here are some of my favorites.


Green Tea Faucet – I like the curved handle design. It also has a Discrete pull-out spray spout that facilitates sink rinsing or hair washing. I love the name “Green Tea”

Cambridge Vessel Stand – Dark wood combined with frosted glass door really gives slick modern look.
Dorian Glass Vessel – This is a glass above counter vessel. Available in Tempered clear or frosted glass.

Studio Above Counter Rectangular Sink – I loved the clean line. It works great with furniture style vanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment