Sunday, June 28, 2009

Great Shower Option !




I saw this shower/tub combo bath fixture by Delta at Lowe’s home improvement store while I was doing research for a bathroom project. This fixture has a handheld shower option in addition to a shower head. It can be used as a regular shower head or as a handheld shower. What a great idea! I love a handheld shower because it is very useful for rinsing off the shower area, for shaving, or for showering while sitting down. A handheld shower is great for elderly people or people with a disability. Next time when you are looking for a fixture for your bath tub, consider this wonderful option.






1 comment:

  1. Recently I ordered Hunter Douglas blinds through Susan. She was here promptly, offered very practical suggestions on what would be the best blinds for my situation and brought samples to illustrate the style and colors in which the blinds were available. She measured perfectly, and to my amazement, the blinds were delivered & installed in an extremely short period of time. I will never "do it myself" again. This went so smoothly from start to finish - it was amazing.

    ReplyDelete